“Simple living made a lot of things possible for me” – Leo Babauta
Leo Babauta of Zen Habits doesn’t need an introduction. He is a living legend.
I believe Leo is THE GRANDMASTER OF SIMPLICITY.
He started his blog, Zen Habits, while taking care of a family of eight!
Leo was so kind and generous to accept my invitation to be my guest for the 11th episode of The Midway Simplicity Show.
In this show, I invite simple living advocates to share with you a few tips to simplify the 5 most important aspects of your life, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
NOTE: If you want to have an overview of the guiding principles of the Midway Simplicity blog, you can read this pillar post: If Simple Living Is a Game, These Are The Rules (aka The Midway Simplicity Manifesto)
In this EPIC episode, you’re going to learn:
- How simplicity helped Leo start up his Zen Habits empire while taking care of a family of eight.
- Leo’s ‘setting limits’ strategy to simplify your time.
- How to have an effective to-do list.
- How to apply Leo’s simple philosophy for living healthy.
- How can you gradually adjust your taste buds to enjoy healthy food?
- How can you apply the 100 Thing Challenge?
- How to be debt free by enjoying life’s simplest pleasures.
- How to make someone feel that sh/e is important to you.
- How to be compassionate to yourself and others.
Enjoy watching this EPIC episode with the Grandmaster Leo Babauta (23 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Leo for the useful tips that you shared with us in the 11th episode of The Midway Simplicity Show. Looking forward to having you again.