Here comes the first episode of The Midway Decluttering Show, where you’ll find tips and advice on how to declutter your first 100 items.
In this episode, my special guest is Joshua Becker of BecomingMinimalist.com. Joshua is a bestselling author of several books including his latest book, Living With Less: An Unexpected Key to Happiness.
Joshua shared how he unexpectedly decluttered his first 100 items, then he gave easy solutions to declutter your home and life. You’ll find answers to challenges like:
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff.
- Lack of organizational skills.
- Living in a so cluttered and consumer-based environment.
- Overwhelmed with other tasks and people to take care of.
- Resistance from family and friends.
- Decluttering items that are associated with good memories.
- Decluttering precious and valuable items that are no longer needed.
- Decluttering valuable gifts that are no longer needed.
- Deciding upon what you should keep and what you should get rid of.
- Easy decluttering techniques that are not too time-consuming.
- Internal struggle with letting things go (The ‘What If?’ dilemma).
- … and more.
Enjoy watching today’s episode (20 min)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Joshua for the useful tips that you shared with us in the 1st episode of The Midway Decluttering Show. Looking forward to having you again.
*Photo Credit: by bradfordjordan