Have you heard about my new Midway Decluttering project?
Check out this post and let me know what you think.
Welcome to this new edition of the Midway Simplicity Tips of The Week.
- What tweaks can you make to your consumption habits to save a bit of money each day?
- If the change seems too big, experiment with it for a defined period. Then, you can decide whether you like to continue or not. I recommend a 7-day experiment.
- “The best way to make frugality a big part of your life is to stick to the parts of it that are fun to you.” – Trent Hamm
- Make frugality an exciting challenge by keeping on trying NEW tactics. Anything that doesn’t renew itself stagnates.
- “Calculate up how much you save for a task, compare it to what you earn at work, and you might have yourself a new appreciation for frugality.” – Trent Hamm
- If you have children remember that their childhood is limited. Every minute you spend away from them is lost forever.
- Have you considered making your own baby food?
- Too much clutter will end up affecting your mental peace. That’s why decluttering is urgent.
- Too much screen time will negatively affect your children. Check out this post about how 7 days of screen-free can transform your kids.
- Reconsider and prepare in advance better snacks options.
What is your favorite tip of the week?