You Can Buy Happiness (and It’s Cheap)
That’s the title of Tammy Strobel’s new book which will be available in bookstores tomorrow, September 18th. You can order your copy from: Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Indie Bound, New World Library, and Powell’s.
Tammy is a full-time writer, coffee addict and tiny house enthusiast! Her blog Rowdy Kittens is one of the most beautiful and inspiring simplicity blogs. In her new book, she shares her story of how she radically simplified her life and how you can too.
Once, Tammy and her husband were living a normal mainstream lifestyle: driving two cars, commuting long distances, and living well beyond their means. Now they are living the simple life dream. They are living in a tiny mobile house!
In this new episode of The Midway Simplicity Show, you’re going to discover Tammy’s story of transformation and learn interesting tips and insights to help you step into a life that’s more simple, connected, heartfelt and happy.
In this show, I invite simple living advocates to share with you a few mainstream tips to simplify the 5 most important areas of your life, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
NOTE: If you want to have an overview of the guiding principles of the Midway Simplicity blog, you can read this pillar post: If Simple Living Is a Game, These Are The Rules (aka The Midway Simplicity Manifesto)
In this episode, you’re going to discover:
- How Tammy downsized – or smart-sized – from a 1200 sq ft house to a 128 sq ft mobile house.
- What is the goal of simplicity?
- A smart technique to take control of your time and use it for what matters most.
- How to naturally improve your health without buying expensive exercising machines or paying hundreds of dollars for a gym membership.
- The easiest and first thing you can start simplifying.
- The biggest (easy) thing you need to do in order to simplify your finances and save more money.
- How to overcome people’s resistance to your pursuit of simple living. Tammy’s mother thought that she lost her mind when she moved to her tiny house!
- How to simply cater for your visitors.
- How to find more time for the key people in your life.
- A surprising fact from a latest happiness research.
Enjoy watching this episode (16 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Tammy for the useful tips that you shared with us in the 15th episode of The Midway Simplicity Show. Looking forward to having you again.