First of all, I’m very sorry for not updating the blog for an entire month!
I’ve been on a speaking tour to share my “live with passion” message and help more people choose passion over paycheck.
Does this sound like an interesting topic?
In fact, I started Midway Simplicity because I realized the importance of simple living and its vital role in facilitating your passionate living pursuit. When you live simpler, you can easily pursue the things that matter most to you. When you live simpler, you have more freedom to do what you love.
Today, I’ve a new interesting episode of the Midway Decluttering Show for you.
My special guest is Alex Pino from Tiny House Talk. Alex believes that small spaces provide more freedom and make you happier and lighter.
Enjoy watching this new episode
[Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated]
Here are some interesting notes I took:
- You don’t have to get down to 100 things. It is OK to get rid of hundreds of things.
- Relocating to a smaller space is a big motivation to declutter fast.
- If you’re stressed from wondering how you are going to sell your stuff, just let go and give it away.
- If you are cool with the basics, you can get what you truly want in life.
- Instead of worrying about everything that is over-cluttered in your life, just pick one area and try to wide out the rest. Otherwise, you’ll drive yourself crazy.
- You have to find a way to become first in your life. This way you can better care about your beloved ones.
- You can pass your sentimental items to a family member or a friend who doesn’t mind to keep them. This way you can always get them back whenever you need.
- Buy what you really like even if it costs more, because it is going to keep you out of the stores and make you happy too.
- Buy high quality items. You’ll feel better and you will buy less often.
- The three piles decluttering method (minute 24:35)
- Small space = Big life
What is your favorite tip?
Please share your thoughts in the comments.
For more simple living tips follow me on Twitter @MidSimplicity