“There is a great synergy between less and more”
This is how Courtney Carver sees the power of simplicity and how you can be more with less.
I believe she is a simple living guru, but she believes that she is still an aspiring minimalist.
At her blog Be more with less, she writes about simplifying your life and really living. There, you can learn how to create a life with more savings and less or no debt, more health and less stress, more time and less stuff, and more joy with less obligation.
Courtney is my guest for the third episode of The Midway Simplicity Show.
In this show, I’m going to invite simple living advocates to share with you a few tips to simplify the 5 most important aspects of your life, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
NOTE: If you want to have an overview of the guiding principles of the Midway Simplicity blog, you can read this pillar post: If Simple Living Is a Game, These Are The Rules (aka The Midway Simplicity Manifesto)
In this episode, you’re going to learn:
- How to stop saying yes to everything.
- How to sleep enough and why it is so important.
- What is the first thing you need to do to start owning less stuff (it is not about organizing)?
- What is the best way to simplify your finances? (this one is critical)
- How to proactively make your relationships better (a simple action that can change someone else’s day).
Enjoy watching this episode (13 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Courtney for the useful tips that you shared with us in the third episode of The Midway Simplicity Show. Looking forward to having you again.
** If you found this post useful, please give it a LIKE and share it with someone you care about.