“Own Less. Live More.” – Joshua Becker
His 4-year old son, his garage, and his neighbor formed a huge transformational point in his life.
Joshua Becker from Becoming Minimalist started a simple minimalist lifestyle after a strange and unexpected incident. Since then, he has been inspiring hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world to live more by owning less.
In this new episode of The Midway Simplicity Show, you’re going to discover Joshua’s story of transformation and learn interesting tips and insights to help you simplify your life and join the joyful and rewarding simplicity movement.
In this show, I invite simple living advocates to share with you a few mainstream tips to simplify the 5 most important areas of your life, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
NOTE: If you want to have an overview of the guiding principles of the Midway Simplicity blog, you can read this pillar post: If Simple Living Is a Game, These Are The Rules (aka The Midway Simplicity Manifesto)
In this episode, you’re going to discover:
- What is the first thing you need to do when you decide to become a minimalist?
- The most obvious tip to simplify and control your time that most people overlook.
- How to naturally fit the important things in your schedule
- How can becoming a minimalist impact your health?
- How to enjoy eating healthy food.
- The golden simplicity principle that pertains to everything.
- The biggest three areas where most people get into trouble financially.
- How to live simply without forcing everyone close to you into the process.
- What is Joshua doing to impact the lives of younger generations with the idea of living with less?
- Joshua’s final tip was to, “Go get rid of something!”
Enjoy watching this episode (22 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Joshua for the useful tips that you shared with us in the 14th episode of The Midway Simplicity Show. Looking forward to having you again.