First of all, I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous NEW YEAR!
As you may already know, the main project on Midway Simplicity in 2012 was the Midway Simplicity Show, where I invited top simplicity authors and bloggers to share easy tips to help you simplify the five most important areas of your life which are: time, health, things, finances and relationships.
And upon your request, the episodes were summarized and turned into a book called Midway Simplicity: Easy Solutions To Help You Simplify Your Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships. Many of you have ordered the ebook version and lately the paperback version from Amazon.
Now, what are we up to in 2013?
If you’ve subscribed to the newsletter to receive your free ebook The 30-Day Simplicity Challenge, then you must have received an email in which I asked you to share with me the main thing you’re struggling with at the moment.
The #1 struggle that I’ve been receiving is all about decluttering challenges: declutter your home, office, life, etc.
- Overwhelmed by too much stuff.
- Lack of organizational skills.
- Too exhausted to face the decluttering work.
- Living in a so cluttered and consumer-based environment.
- Overwhelmed with other tasks and people to take care of.
- Can’t find time to implement the decluttering tips.
- Resistance from family and friends.
- Being too hard on yourself.
- Getting rid of old clothes.
- Decluttering items that are associated with good memories.
- Decluttering precious and valuable items that are no longer needed.
- Decluttering valuable gifts that are no longer needed.
- Can’t stay focused.
- Deciding upon what you should keep and what you should get rid of.
- Finding decluttering methods that are not too time-consuming.
- Overcoming your purchasing desires.
- Internal struggle with letting things go (The ‘What If?’ dilemma).
So, I decided that our main project in 2013 will be about decluttering.
I’m going to start a new show called, Midway Decluttering: How To Easily Declutter Your First 100 Items!
I’m going to invite decluttering experts to share with you how they got started decluttering, how they overcame some of the above mentioned challenges, how they got rid of their first 100 items and what their easiest decluttering methods are.
The good news is that this show is not exclusive for experts. It is open for YOU too!
If you’ve an interesting experience with decluttering your first 100 items and would like to share it with me via a Skype VIDEO interview, just email me and let’s setup a call.
I believe if you can declutter your first 100 items, you’ll gain enough momentum to get rid of all the unnecessary stuff in your life.
Finally, enjoy your vacation, your time with your family, and Santa’s gifts!
What do you think of this project?
*Photo Credit: by MrDoS