Welcome to a new edition of the Midway Simplicity Tips of The Week.
- “The right amount of stuff = the amount you can fully and regularly use.” – Kristen, The Frugal Girl
- If you reach the end of a season without wearing items in your closet, get rid of them.
- Having a smaller wardrobe will help you keep only quality clothes and dress with less stress.
- If you own gadgets that you’ve not used for so long, test if they are still functional.
- If you don’t need or use 3G on your mobile turn it off. The battery will last much longer.
- Don’t buy more items before you fully enjoy a similar item you already have.
- “A hobby of reading isn’t about buying new books. It’s about reading books. A hobby of gaming isn’t about buying new games. It’s about playing them.” – Trent Hamm, The Simple Dollar
- “It’s amazing how much our taste buds can change over time, if we gradually get used to healthier foods.” – Leo Babauta
- Avoid duplicates and enjoy owning one item of everything.
- Compile all your favorite recipes in ONE Cookbook.