Welcome to a new edition of the Midway Simplicity Tips of The Week.
- “At the end of the day, the only person’s expectations that I have to meet are my own.” – Ryan Nicodemus
- “Storage is not a solution—it’s just a way to hide your stuff until you (or worse yet, someone else!) must deal with it later.” – Francine Jay
- Always sign up for any FREE customer loyalty program.
- If it needs to be done today, do it today (not later).
- “When buying things, do so to please yourself not other people.” – Colleen Madsen
- “If you do nothing amazing but you go with the crowd, then you don’t look stupid. But then you miss out on the amazing.” – Leo Babauta
- Shopping might be entertaining. But, don’t forget that it is very expensive! Never enter a store without a shopping list.
- Make it a habit that you don’t walk away from a task without tidying up.
- Keep a journal to help you record your progress in achieving your goals.
- Cook and freeze complete meals in advance.
What is your favorite tip of the week? Have more tips to share?