I’m thinking of starting a weekly post featuring Midway Simplicity Tips of The Week.
In this type of post, I’m going to share with you quick and easy tips & ideas to help you simplify and enjoy more with less, without being too harsh on your lifestyle.
If you like today’s post, I will make it a regular routine to write a “Tips of The Week” post every Thursday.
Here are this week’s tips:
- When you simplify, stay comfortable. Otherwise, you’ll feel that you’re sacrificing too much.
- The secret to simple living is to make quick experiments and repeat what works for you.
- When you minimize your needs, you create a room for endless possibilities.
- Today’s security comes from reducing your expenses and turning your passion into multiple streams of income that don’t rely on a corporate job.
- Stop unnecessary purchases.
- Minimize what you buy.
- Stop buying on credit.
- Consider biking over driving, whenever possible.
- Simplicity won’t make you feel deprived. Instead, you’ll feel liberated.
- Don’t save pennies and ignore where the real dollars go.
“Don’t spend $$ just to save a few pennies. Driving across town just to save fifteen cents on a bar of soap is not frugal, it is stupid.” – Annie Brewer, author of The Shoestring Girl
Do you like this type of posts? Would you like to make it a regular routine every Thursday?