I am so thrilled by the unbelievable growth of our community. Midway Simplicity is now receiving over 46,000 awesome monthly visitors!
Thank you so much for making all this possible. You’re my source of inspiration and encouragement. Your engagement, emails and comments mean a lot to me.
Now, let’s get into this week’s simplicity tips:
- Walk at sunset.
- Don’t heal your pain with food.
- Remember, you won’t find happiness by having the new of everything. Instead, you’ll be happy when you enjoy everything you have as if it is new.
- Don’t depend on your possessions to make you whole.
- Start meditating for 5 minutes per day.
- Be honest with yourself. You should consider simplifying, if you don’t have enough money to sustain your current lifestyle.
- Everything you own takes part from your time and energy. Own less to enjoy what matters.
- To start simplifying, do the smallest action that doesn’t disturb your normal lifestyle. For example, get rid of just one item everyday. It is important to start SMALL — VERY SMALL.
- When you’re receiving guest visitors, don’t over cater.
- There is no need to overstock anything.
I’m currently preparing to launch a new e-course about connecting with important people on my other blog Transformational Motivation. The e-course will be officially live on September 18th.
After the launch, I will focus on finishing the Midway Simplicity book. In this book, you’ll find all the tips and insights shared by the simple living legends featured in the Midway Simplicity Show.
Again, thanks for being part of our wonderful community.