“I think simplicity and minimalism really needs to be made accessible to everybody” – Robert Wall
That’s why Robert Wall started his Untitled Minimalism blog.
Robert calls himself an Internet “jack-of-all-trades” who is on a journey to a life of minimalism, simplicity & frugality..
His special freedom formula is:
Simplicity + Minimalism + Frugality = Freedom
Robert is my guest for the seventh episode of The Midway Simplicity Show.
In this show, I invite simple living advocates to share with you a few tips to simplify the 5 most important aspects of your life, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
NOTE: If you want to have an overview of the guiding principles of the Midway Simplicity blog, you can read this pillar post: If Simple Living Is a Game, These Are The Rules (aka The Midway Simplicity Manifesto)
In this episode, you’re going to learn:
- The difference between simplicity, minimalism and frugality.
- What to do when you’re not maximally productive?
- How a little bit of planning can make good health accessible to the average person.
- The ‘Fewer But Better’ rule.
- How to overcome one of the biggest money suckers.
- How to entertain people over dinner (or a party) at your home without breaking your budget.
Enjoy watching this episode (17 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Robert for the useful tips that you shared with us in the seventh episode of The Midway Simplicity Show. Looking forward to having you again.
** If you found this post useful, please give it a LIKE and share it with someone you care about.