It’s that time of year when I’m going to ask you to nominate your favorite simplicity blog.
This is the first year to do this nomination festival. So, I’m going to list below my top favorite simplicity blogs to choose from. However, this is NOT a closed list. If you would like to nominate another blog, just mention it in the comments and I will add it to the list.
Any blog that helped you simplify your life in any way can be nominated.
How It Will Work
If you wish to nominate a blog leave a comment below and please follow these rules:
- Each person can vote for ONLY ONE blog.
- Include the web address of the blog for your nomination.
- Tell us why you have voted for your favorite (Optional).
- You can’t nominate yourself.
- You can’t nominate Midway Simplicity!
How The Winner Will Be Calculated
The blog that gets the highest number of votes will be the #1 Simplicity Blog of The Year 2012.
The winner blogger will be able to display this badge on his/her site (the color will be customized to match your blog).
The top 5 nominated blogs will be able to display this badge on their sites (the color will be customized to match your blog):
The Nominations List
- Be More With Less – Courtney Carver
- Becoming Minimalist – Joshua Becker
- Untitled Minimalism – Robert Wall
- Rowdy Kittens – Tammy Strobel
- 365 Less Things – Colleen Madsen
- My Simpler Life – Beth Dargis
- More Than Organized – Miriam Ortiz y Pino
- The Minimalists - Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus
- Simple Productivity Blog - LJ Earnest
- The Inside Thread Creative Studio - Andrea Briggs
- Ex-Consumer - Jenny McCutcheon
- Annienygma.com - Annie Brewer
- Slow Your Home - Brooke McAlary
- SMART Living 365 - Kathy Gottberg
- Value of Simple - Joel Zaslofsky
- The Simple Dollar – Trent Hamm
- Loving Simple Living - Lorilee Lippincott
- Guy Named Dave – Dave Bruno
Votes will close on Thursday, December 20th.
And the winner will be announced on Monday, December 24th.
START VOTING TODAY.