“She is a mom fighting for less.”
Megyn Scott-Hintz is pursuing simple living using a dangerous combination! She is an analytical planner to the max with an overwhelmingly wild imagination. This is not only dangerous, it is very strange.
Moreover, she is doing a very interesting thing on her blog Minimalist Mommi. She calls it the “Home Tour Series”.
She is videoing her house as a method for you to get inspired and see how “real” minimalists live. She wanted to show anyone interested how this one innate minimalist mom lives and deals with the non-minimalists residing alongside her.
Bottom line, she is REAL and HONEST with people.
Megyn is my guest for the 13th episode of The Midway Simplicity Show.
In this show, I invite simple living advocates to share with you a few mainstream tips to simplify the 5 most important areas of your life, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
NOTE: If you want to have an overview of the guiding principles of the Midway Simplicity blog, you can read this pillar post: If Simple Living Is a Game, These Are The Rules (aka The Midway Simplicity Manifesto)
In this episode, you’re going to learn:
- How to live a minimalist lifestyle while being a mom of two small wild boys!
- How to have the time to do everything you want.
- How to get healthy by understanding the relation between your mental health and physical health.
- Megyn’s secret question that helps her maintain a decluttered home.
- How to keep your bills small.
- Why is it helpful to be direct and assertive with others?
Enjoy watching this episode (12 minutes)
I hope you enjoyed the show.
Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated.
Please leave a comment to let us know what you think.
Thank you very much Megyn for the useful tips that you shared with us in the 13th episode of The Midway Simplicity Show. Looking forward to having you again.