In today’s episode of the Midway Decluttering show, you’re going to discover one of the most intuitive decluttering methods I’ve ever seen.
If you apply this method, you will realize that you don’t need 80% of the stuff you own! And you can very quickly declutter your home and find time and energy to pursue what matters most to you.
My special guest is the heavy weight simplicity champion, Ryan Nicodemus from The Minimalists.
Ryan and Joshua Fields Millburn write about living a meaningful life with less stuff for 2 million readers a year! They are featured on CBS, NPR, Forbes, USA Today, Wall St. Journal, New York Times, and Zen Habits.
Enjoy watching this new episode
[Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated]
Here are some interesting notes I took:
- Beware of the “I can buy it, then I should” mentality.
- Money and possessions won’t make you happy, they will just make you work longer hours.
- Minimalism is not about throwing away your clutter. It is all about intentional living.
- Associating PAIN to your cluttered lifestyle helps you focus and declutter fast.
- It takes getting rid of just one sentimental item to realize that it is not the end of the world.
- The things that we own have as much value as we give them.
- The object isn’t what holds the memory.
- The 20/20 rule: If you can replace an item that you don’t need NOW for less than $20 and in less than 20 minutes, then get rid of it NOW.
- The five most important things to live a meaningful life are: Health, Relationships, Passion, Growth & Contribution.
What is your favorite tip?
Please share your thoughts in the comments.
Find your passion and what matters most to you in less than 30 minutes …