I started this blog on April 16, 2012 and within a couple of months it attracted over 60,000 visitors!
If you’re interested in helping people simplify their lives and at the same time get your name out there, don’t hesitate to send me an article. You don’t have to have a website. All you need is a personal experience and mainstream ideas that can help more people enjoy the awesomeness of simplicity.
Ok, so what are the guidelines?
It’s very simple:
- Original: You must be the one who writes the content (must be related to simple living).
- Blogger: You must own a website or blog related to your topic.
- No Selling: Please do not attempt to sell to our readers.
- Editing: The article must be edited for grammar, punctuation or sentence structure.
- Title: I may suggest another more attractive or keyword effective title.
- Exclusive: The article you submit cannot be published on other websites, including yours.
- Length: The article length should be around 600 words or more.
- Bio: Send a short bio of yourself with a link to your website.
Please read the About page to know more about the type of content we are looking for. Basically, you need to share mainstream ideas that are not too harsh for our readers’ lifestyle and that can help them simplify the five most important aspects of their lives, which are: Time, Health, Things, Finances and Relationships.
Please send your submission to info [a] tohami.com and kindly put the title of the article in the subject line of your email.
Thanks and looking forward to featuring your ideas on Midway Simplicity.
To Your Simple Life,