In this new episode of the Midway Decluttering Show, you’re going to explore the Zero Waste lifestyle!
Back in 2006, Bea Johnson, bestselling author of Zero Waste Home, started to embrace a zero waste lifestyle and discovered its incredible health, financial and time saving benefits!
Watch now to discover her interesting story and learn the 5 laws of zero waste living. These laws will help you declutter your home, live simply and reduce waste.
Enjoy watching this new episode
[Make sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel to stay updated]
Here are some interesting notes I took:
- Living with less is living more.
- Zero waste lifestyle starts with the decisions you make outside the house.
- Refuse anything that you don’t need.
- Let other people enjoy the things that you don’t need or use on a daily basis.
- Swap all your disposables for reusables.
- Living with just the necessities makes life much easier.
- Replace meaningless stuff by meaningful experiences.
- When you simplify your life, you end up saving a lot of money.
- Buy in bulk and you automatically make 15% saving.
- Are you keeping things because society is telling you that you should have that?
- Always ask yourself, “Do I have to have it? Can I do without?”
What is your favorite tip?
Please share your thoughts in the comments.
Find your purpose + Focus on what matters most + Eliminate the unnecessary = Midway Simplicity
It is not about getting rid of stuff. It is all about living your passion.