I would like to remind you that today is the last day you can vote for your favorite simplicity blog in 2012.
If you’ve not voted yet, please leave your vote here.
Welcome to this new edition of the Midway Simplicity Tips of The Week.
- When you travel, look for locals to guide you.
- Probably, the best thing you can do till the new year is to reflect and play.
- Try The Reverse 100 Thing Challenge and dumb 100 things before the end of the year.
- Apply the peak-end rule to reduce your travel expenses and maximize your experience.
- Declutter your home insight: Can you describe your kitchen as follows: “The kitchen is the castle. This is where we spend our happiest moments and find the joy of being family.”– Mario Batali ?
- Organizing tip: At your home, everything should have a home.
- Finish your unfinished jobs and start the new year with a clean and empty plate.
- Let go of the things that don’t make you happy.
- When you travel, buy items from non-toursit locations.
- “Declutter something you got for free.” – Colleen Madsen
- “The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principles, is sure to have trouble.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson … That’s why I plan to write more about simplicity principles next year.
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite simplicity blog of the year.