The voting phase begins!
Thanks to all who nominated their favorite simplicity blogs of the year 2013.
Here’s the list of nominees (without any specific order):
1. Becoming Minimalist by Joshua Becker
2. Zen Habits by Leo Babauta
3. Fly Lady by Marla Cilley
4. Solutions for Simple Living by A. Kingsley Bishop
5. Smart Living 365 by Kathy Gottberg
6. Be More With Less by Courtney Carver
7. Slow Your Home by Brooke McAlary
8. The Other Side of Complexity by Mike Burns
9. Zero Waste Home by Bea Johnson
10. The Simple Year by Kandice Bridges
11. Loving Simple Living by Lorilee Lippincott
I know that I said I would pick up the top 10 blogs, but 11 is close enough
Voting ends on December 24th.
The blog that gets the highest number of votes simply wins.
LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE NOW FOR YOUR FAVORITE SIMPLICITY BLOG IN 2013
*Photo Credit by whoalse by Allen